Correct spelling for URJENT
We think the word urjent is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for urjent
- accent "It-was," she remarked with a slight accent on the last word.
- agent "It's me," said a voice,-"the station agent."
- ardent Assuring you of his best wishes and of his ardent prayers for the success of your work,...
- argent Where the sea flashes on the argent sands, 38 Soars from a lonely rock a snow-white dove: No bird more beauteous to immortal lands Bore Psyche rescued side by side with Love.
- arjuna Having vanquished his rivals in all else, he is matched against Arjuna the great arithmetician and is asked to express numbers greater than 100 kotis.
- augment Mr. Bluster, who headed the table on Miss Quirk's left hand side, and who felt that he ought to be, but knew that in the presence of the alderman he was not, the great man of the day, observing the irritation under which his rival was suffering, resolved to augment it as much as possible: wherefore he immediately raised his threatening double-glasses to his eyes, and in a tone of ostentatious condescension, looking down the table to Titmouse, called out, "Mr. Titmash-may I have the honor of drinking wine with you?"
- eject It should also be noted that jackdaws, ravens, thrushes, and probably many others eject thousands of seeds by the mouth for one which passes through the intestines.
- event One never does ask, because one is so proud; but if one did ask, one would probably find that oblivion had drawn a veil over the event, and that none of one's catechumens had heard speak of any such an occurrence, and that it must have been another street.
- gent Upon her death in 1721 the printing-house was carried on by Charles Bourne until 1724, when he was in turn succeeded by Thomas Gent, who had served under John White in 1714-15, and married the widow of Charles Bourne.
- ghent Maeterlinck's father was a notary by profession; being in comfortable circumstances, however, he did not practise, but lived in a country villa at Oostacker, near Ghent, on the banks of the broad canal which joins Ghent to the Scheldt at the Dutch town of Terneuzen.
- kent The address on the envelope is: To the Marquis of Kent.
- orient He wanted to write a book on "The Condition of the Jews," consisting of reports on all the important Jewish colonization enterprises in Russia, Galicia, Hungary, Bohemia, the Orient, and those more recently founded in Palestine, about which he had heard from a relative.
- regent "The Regent must rejoice greatly over the miracle," said a shoemaker.
- sargent He was to go to some distant part of the country and change his name and let the world forget that such a creature as Willard Sargent ever existed.
- unguent Aegyptiacum Unguent 2 ounces Alum 1 ounce Frankincense 1/2 ounce Myrrh 1 dram Red Wine 2 pounds Boil" This article incorporates text from a publication now in the public domain: Chambers, Ephraim, ed.
- Anent I must be content with a few words anent the more important or significant poems, and in due course attempt an estimate by a broad synthesis, and not by cumulative critical analyses.
- aren't She telegraphed to him one secret signal after the other, asking, " Aren't you pleased?
56 words made from the letters urjent
3 letter words made from urjent:
4 letter words made from urjent:
Misspelling of the day
- punitive actions
- re examination