Correct spelling for URKED
We think the word urked is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for urked
- aged "You haven't aged an hour.
- bucked I can't tell you how bucked up I am at the sportsmanlike way you've rallied round.
- corked There were not only some teaspoonfuls of the identical whiskey which this law-breaker had sold, all in an eight-ounce vial properly corked and labelled, but there was also the identical silver dime which had been paid for it.
- forked A new piece of meat hung upon the forked stick; nothing else appeared to have been changed since the previous day.
- marked It was an open book; a book marked at a certain place.
- parked He made his way to the highway, following a footpath to the spot where he'd left his own car parked.
- perked "Oh, Bob," cried Jeanne laughing as Bob perked up her mouth in a funny little grimace.
- tucked I was conscious then of Andrey Vassilievitch sitting huddled on the ground of the trench, his head tucked into his chest.
- urge Do not urge me into such a dreadful act!"
- used I am used to it, you see!"
- Argued Dr. Perkins had several important matters on his mind, and after all, the boy argued, Duval could not do them any harm now.
- Asked I have often asked them how I came here, but they never would tell me.
- Barked The little dog barked still more furiously, but the sounds departed: we heard them no more: and the rest of the night passed in silence-in silence and beautiful rest.
- Ducked The brigade major ducked down his head as a bullet flattened against the blockhouse wall.
- Eked Kosmaroff turned to the right and went to the river, where he earned his daily bread, where his friends eked out their toilsome lives.
- Inked We notice the so-called looping formation in the inked print.
- Jerked "How do you do," he jerked out.
- irked The novelty of this situation lay in her presenting Shelby as a pattern of fruitfulness, and it irked him.
- harked To my relief she harked back to our previous talk.
23 words made from the letters urked
4 letter words made from urked:
5 letter words made from urked:
kurde, kuder, duker.
Misspelling of the day
- almost on one
- art promoted
- more environmentfriendly