How to spell USRIOUS correctly?
We think the word usrious is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell usrious correctly
- desirous She was desirous of achieving her dreams, no matter how difficult they seemed.
- estrous During the estrous cycle, female mammals become sexually receptive and ovulate.
- osiris Osiris was the Egyptian god of the afterlife and was often depicted holding a crook and flail.
- serious The doctors said it was a serious injury that could take months to heal.
- serous A blood test is a serous procedure.
- sirius The star Sirius has a magnitude of 1.44.
- URIS This website has useful information about URIS.
- usurers The usurers were charging exorbitant interest rates on their loans.
- usurious He was charged with usurious interest rates on his loan.
- uxorious He was known for his uxorious behavior towards his wife, always attending to her every need and desire.
Misspelling of the day