How to spell VACANCE correctly?
The correct spelling for "vacance" is "vacancy". This term refers to an unoccupied position in a company or the availability of a room or property. Therefore, it is advisable to use the proper spelling, "vacancy", to ensure clarity and professionalism in written communication.
List of suggestions on how to spell vacance correctly
- Vacancies The hotel has multiple vacancies for housekeeping positions.
- vacancy There is a vacancy in the accounting department for a senior accountant.
- vacant The house had been sitting vacant for months before the new family finally moved in.
- valance I added a valance to the window to add color and style to the room.
- valence The valence of an element determines its chemical properties.
- valiance The soldier showed great valiance in the face of danger.
- Vance Vance is my younger brother's name.
- variance The data set had a high variance, indicating a wide range of values.
Misspelling of the day