Correct spelling for VAIL
We think the word vail is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for vail
- ail "How now, sir knight-art sick in faith? Dost ail of some wound-?"
- avail She had been anxious to have friends, but she had dismissed all lovers, refusing to avail herself of a privilege which she could easily have enjoyed, but which would have rendered her contemptible in her own estimation.
- bail Then he turned and looked at Cuitlahua as though in question, and Cuitlahua answered with a bitter laugh: 'Let him be baptized with the blood of the princess Otomie my niece, for she is bail for him.
- fail As I was with Moses, so I will he with thee; I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee."
- hail They knew there was neither cottage nor farm within hail, and unless they could strike the road they might wander on hour after hour over the moors, only getting farther and farther out of their way.
- jail "This here's a jail-break," he mumbled under his breath.
- mail Don't you touch that mail!"
- nail A suit of grey clothes was hanging from one nail, a broad-brimmed black hat from another.
- pail Giovanni went away unseen, to fill his water-pail, and in the silence she just stood and looked.
- rail They stumbled, they went down on their knees, they rose and fell together against the rail.
- sail I used to wonder what it would be like to sail through the wide doorway in a car of my own.
- tail He looked at the rocking-horse with its absurd tail and the patch on its back, that had been worn away by its faithful riders, and suddenly he was crying.
- vain The Bishop wanted things in vain.
- veil How he had prayed and called to her for just one sign out of the silence, one swift uplifting of the veil; but none, except that dream, had ever come.
- vial There is some danger, in placing a label in a vial, of its settling against the specimen and injuring it.
- wail It might have been taken for the death-wail of one of the combatants.
- Val But the sun went down behind the tableland of the Val d'Erraha and Tomaso did not return.
- Gail That's what Gail has always threatened to do, but I don't expect she ever really will.
12 words made from the letters vail
Misspelling of the day