Correct spelling for VAINS
We think the word vains is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for vains
- pains They say just as funny things as men, and take the most beautiful pains to amuse each other, so that it's impossible to be bored, and for hours on end you forget there is such a creature as Man.
- vain "You know that Miss Perowne never cared for me, and that I was too weak and vain not to see it earlier than I did.
- Mains Two water mains had broken and the pressure was dropping.
- Gains And this time the gains were longer.
- Rains I don't think it rains, does it?
- Veins He strained till the veins stood out on his forehead like rope.
- wins For it is strength alone that wins the day at last, in all the brave deeds done upon this earth.
- warns It means something most certainly, and it warns some one; but its coarse ingenuity does not deceive me.
- vines He stood up and peered through the curtain of wild vines which hung between him and the open.
- vans The vans were empty.
- CAINS Among the locations for Liverpool Biennial 2016 were the Cains Brewery on Stanhope Street, the former ABC Cinema on Lime Street, the Oratory, Toxteth Reservoir, streets, squares, restaurants, a supermarket, and all the key visual art venues in the city including Tate Liverpool, FACT, Open Eye Gallery and Bluecoat.
18 words made from the letters vains
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of