Correct spelling for VALED
We think the word valed is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for valed
- vale And I was down at Maida Vale this morning, almost on top of them poor creatures as was more dead than alive.
- valet It was reported that on returning to his house; his valet said to him, "Every one tells you to let them go; you know that they are your enemies, and what will you have in your hands?"
- valid Indeed, the best benefit often comes from the opportunity of testing our own opinion and finding it valid.
- valued He is hurt as to the soul, and demands of himself aggrievedly how ten minutes can be valued so high.
- valved A trick commonly used on boats with water ballast is to link port and starboard tanks with a valved pipe.
- varlet When, about noon, Eliduc rode to the Court to greet his King, the lady rose quickly, and carrying the varlet with her, went swiftly to the hermitage.
- veiled All these questions were veiled for the early Christians behind the question of the kind of Christ in whom their hearts believed.
- veld For she was remembering the tavern on the veld.
- Baled The prices of baled bottles increased for instance between the years 2000 and 2008 from about 50 Euro/ton to over 500 Euro/ton in 2008.
- Haled Easily, but for the favour of Fortune, he might have been one of those haled, on the morrow of the battle, more or less haphazard from the overflowing gaol at Bridgewater to be summarily hanged in the market-place by the bloodthirsty Colonel Kirke.
- Paled He rose and stepped into the light, facing his watch to the moon, now gone so high it had paled from gold to silver.
- Wailed She neither wailed nor put on mourning.
- Wald Secundlie, Questioun was moved to the haill multitude, If thair was ony uther quhome they wald put in Electioun with the said Mr. Johne.
- Vlad Bad Balance was formed as a breakdance crew in the 1980s in Saint-Petersburg by students from Donetsk named Vlad Valov (SHEFF) and Sergey Krutikov (Mikhey).
- vales 4 No: thou art rich, thy streams and fertile vales Add Industry's wise gifts to Nature's store, And every port is crowded with thy sails, And every wave throws treasure on thy shore.
- group-think Lehman bust highlights analyst "group-think disease", Elinor Comlay, reuters.
- now-common For instance, the USs C-82 Packet featured a removable cargo area, while the C-123 Provider introduced the now-common rear fuselage/upswept tail shaping to allow for a much larger rear loading ramp.
25 words made from the letters valed
Misspelling of the day
- all a sudden
- all off
- art grossed out by
- art guard
- be in midair
- beared comparison
- beat someone to it