How to spell VARETIES correctly?
If you accidentally misspelled "vareties", fear not, as there are several correct alternatives to try. Firstly, "varieties" is the correct spelling for a diverse range of things. Other options could include "varietals" for wine enthusiasts or "variants" if referring to different forms of a particular object.
List of suggestions on how to spell vareties correctly
- parities Thanksgiving is the biggest holiday in the United States, but it's not the only one with parities.
- Rarities There are some interesting rarities at the museum.
- Sureties The bank requires all loan applicants to provide sureties before approving their applications.
- Vanities The room was filled with vanities of all shapes and sizes.
- Varieties The grocery store had a wide selection of apple varieties.
- varsities The varsities across the country have seen a decrease in their enrollment due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Verities The book is full of verities about life and happiness.
Misspelling of the day