Correct spelling for VASTHU
We think the word vasthu is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for vasthu
- seth The thought that little Teddy-a "whiflet" she called him-should set up his opinion in such matters against his elders, and attempt to earn in one season an amount which Seth Hargreaves had never been able to repay during his thirty-six years of life, was so preposterous that the good lady looked upon the boy's assertion as positive proof that he was not only ready but willing to "fly in the face of Providence."
- swarthy Though," he laughed as at some reminiscence, "I have found so far that my two swarthy guides are worth any three of the rest."
- swath And Joe wondered whether I still remembered how we used to walk in the night, and go home, at last, to our little house when Lahaina was as still as death, and you could almost hear the great stars throbbing in the clear sky! How well I remembered it, and the day when we went a long way down the beach, and, looking back, saw a wide curve of the land cutting the sea like a sickle, and turning up a white and shining swath!
- swathe Carnabys black cockatoo is found across a broad swathe of southwest Australia—mostly within the Wheatbelt region—in places that receive over 300 mm (12 in) of rainfall yearly.
- varsity The Varsity shouted its warning as Bill suddenly wheeled and hurled the pigskin to his left where a crouching figure straightened up, raced toward the goal, jumped into the air to catch the ball and was tackled almost immediately, only to fall over the line for a touchdown.
- vase Father Dormer was at home, so his housekeeper announced, and she was shown into a small square room with a round table in the centre, and a vase of bronze chrysanthemums on the table.
- vassal They were not like him coming from the poverty stricken Cuzco, and if he did not repent the past and become a tributary and vassal to the Chancas; Asto-huaraca would dye his lance in an Inca's blood.
- vast "It is quite romantic," observed James Skyd, "to look over this vast region and call it our own,-at least, with the right to pick and choose where we feel inclined.
- vest "Yes," answered Edward, fumbling in his vest pocket.
- vesta Miss Vesta held her breath, and prayed.
- visa After that he must get a German visa.
- vise But he did not tell Nannie how as he came to observe them more closely he discovered in their faces little careworn lines which told a tale their lips never would have disclosed and how about Julie, especially, there was a subdued, almost intense manner, as if she were holding herself in a vise.
- visit How kind it is of you to pay me a visit so soon after your return!
- vista They had passed out of the hotel and the wide vista of the Rue de la Paix stretched up and down.
- waist I then felt my way along with my feet, in the water, about waist deep, but it was a mighty ticklish business.
- waste 25. 44. Edgeworth's Waste Not, Want Not, etc.
- waster What needeth hope, said Sigurd, when the heart of the Volsungs turns To the light of the Glittering Heath, and the house where the Waster burns?
- Was This was Mrs. Chalmers.
- Saith All the Land was like a pleasant Green Meadow diversified by various sorts of Flowers, Fruits, Trees and Herbs; whose very perfumes, saith the Soldier, wou'd keep him alive, were he allowed to dwell always there.
- Wast Who upon earth for us wast crucified, Are thy just eyes averted otherwhere?
- With What is the matter with you now?"
- vases She sang a little, as she fixed the flowers in the vases, and one of the songs was "Happiness."
- VS And forgyue vs our dettes ryght as we forgyue to our dettours.
- VARS 2, 3, 4, 5. FIVE-SPOT BURNET, VARS.
- WASATCH I asked a staff officer in one of the territories last summer what would be the result if the Mormons, with their home drill and their arms and their devotion to home and their fraudulent religion, should awake Nicodemas and begin to massacre the Gentiles, and the regular army should be sent over the Wasatch range to quell the trouble.
- vaster Scientific culture, which people often accuse of stifling imagination, on the contrary opens to it a field much vaster than esthetics.
- Vassar He lived quietly but comfortably in New York City with his wife and his daughter Shirley, an attractive young woman who had graduated from Vassar and had shown a marked taste for literature.
45 words made from the letters vasthu
3 letter words made from vasthu:
4 letter words made from vasthu:
5 letter words made from vasthu:
Misspelling of the day
- am distinguished from
- art deficient in
- art in mid-air
- be satisfied