Correct spelling for VECILE
We think the word vecile is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for vecile
- docile Poor, pale Ettie grew thinner and wanner under her law daily, while Maisie's temper, naturally docile, was being spoiled before one's eyes by persistent, needless thwarting.
- facile The joyful witness of their ease would willingly have sacrificed to them any amount of the facile industrial or agricultural prosperity about them and left them slumberously afloat, unmolested by dreams of landlord or tax- gatherer.
- vale This vale brings forth much fruit.
- veal You see, John, that Bruin preferred veal; there's your 'horsey,' as Dunbar calls her, safe, and laughing at you.
- veil With a veil on nobody could tell whether you was going or coming.
- vela Here a companion of Columbus in his second voyage, Alonso de Ojeda, was given the district extending from the Cape de la Vela to the Gulf of Uraba, and this territory was termed the Land of New Andalusia.
- verily I verily believe that Aunt would like me to dress in the fashions in vogue in her youth.
- vesicle In its place is a mass of very finely granular matter, which is without a distinct border and graduates into the surrounding yolk and is to be looked on as a remnant of the germinal vesicle.
- vessel What was the name of your vessel?
- vice Besides, if we abstract the species, we can no longer imagine the existence of matter, and vice versa.
- vila These are excellent sailors and are employed in Vila as French policemen.
- vile And the nurse had had two infants under her charge; the nurse had removed with one of them to Paris-and Gabrielle Desmarets lived in Paris-and, O Alban, if there be really in flesh and life a child by Jasper Losely, to be forced upon my purse or my pity-is it his child, not by the ill-fated Matilda, but by the vile woman for whom Matilda, even in the first year of wedlock, was deserted?
- virile Lean, virile, his skin sunburnt and firm.
- vise Moments that seemed long as years passed, with my muscles clamped as in a vise.
- voice The voice was recognised.
- voile Army Cadet Summer Training Centre Valcartier Air Cadet Summer Training Centre Bagotville Regional Cadet Music School (Eastern) Mont St-Sacrement Eastern Region Gliding Center , Saint-Jean - however, known in French as "Centre dentraînement de Vol à Voile des cadets de St-Jean" (CEVC)
- vole "Comme un aigle audacieux, Il a vole jusqu'aux cieux, Et derobe le tonnerre Dont ils effrayaient la terre, Heureux larcin De l'habile Benjamin.
- Cecil In this church lies the former Lord of Salisbury, Cecil, buried in a noble tomb.
- Cecily "Cromwell Biron," repeated Cecily, in an emotionless voice.
- Cecile "I won't cry," said Cecile; she made a great effort set her lips firm, and looked hard at her stepmother.
- Lucile Bunny and Sue, Lucile and Mart were to sit in the back, while Mr. Brown and Mr. Treadwell sat in front.
- veils They are clothed in soft blue veils, as lovely as any that Italian mountains can boast.
- viler O, throw away the viler part of it.
- out-works While you fancy yourself to be battering down the citadel, you are but knocking feebly at the out-works.
45 words made from the letters vecile
4 letter words made from vecile:
6 letter words made from vecile:
3 letter words made from vecile:
5 letter words made from vecile:
Misspelling of the day
- am valid
- co occurred
- cool heels
- giving key city