Correct spelling for VENDIG
We think the word vendig is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for vendig
- indigo At the proper age he was placed at the Indigo Society School at Georgetown, S. C. where some of the most eminent sages of the south were educated.
- vend It is whispered King Olaf has seen, Has talked with the beautiful Queen; And they wonder how it will end; For surely, if here she remain, It is war with King Svend the Dane, And King Burislaf the Vend! Hoist up your sails of silk, And flee away from each other.
- vending Why should the vending of that useful commodity, and elegant luxury, prompt to oaths, execrations, and every corruption of language, more than any other?
- vendor A poor vendor of pamphlets and newspapers, coming out of a reading-room, was accused of selling books favorable to royalty.
- vent Kollomietzev gave vent to the most retrograde opinions, going so far as to propose, in jest it is true, a toast given by a certain friend of his on a names-day banquet, "I drink to the only principle I acknowledge, the whip and Roedeger!"
- venting If he came home under cover of darkness, he would shamelessly go straight to his own piazza corner, venting an indignant grunt, like an outraged man of the house, if he found his supper soggy and his bed not made.
- vertigo Did I tell you that I have a vertigo?
- Vang Vang Khan had done all that he could to defend the city, but he had been overpowered.
- Vended A Coffee-house, the learned hold It is a place where Coffee's sold; This derivation cannot fail us, For where Ale's vended, that's an Ale-house.
- Vends -The Wends, or Vends, is an appellation given to the Slavonian population, which had settled in the northern part of Germany from the banks of the Elbe to the shores of the Baltic.
51 words made from the letters vendig
4 letter words made from vendig:
5 letter words made from vendig:
Misspelling of the day
- am distinguished from
- art deficient in
- art in mid-air
- be satisfied