Correct spelling for VER
We think the word ver is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ver
- aver Men would say I spoke from spite, and perhaps some even might aver that I was myself the cause of my daughter's ruin.
- e'er Nor is there one 'mong all our shepherd youths Who e'er can win a gracious smile from thee.
- er I like a woman that'll back a man up, right er wrong; it's proper an' female.
- ever Have you ever heard from her?
- o'er Silence reigned o'er the place.
- over It is all over; I never think of it.
- veer Funny the way those newspaper men veer about when they get wind of a new opening.
- verb Just four letters, 'help,' a verb which means 'support,' not 'destroy.
- very I shall be very, very sorry to go away?
- vet If I wet my pats, Nolan gave me a hot bath and chained me to the stove; if I couldn't eat my food, being stuffed full by the cook-for I am a house-dog now, and let in to lunch, whether there is visitors or not,-Nolan would run to bring the vet.
- vex Nay: Why should Odysseus' labours vex my breath?
- Fer I thought that was what we was pinched fer.
- Her Who could she have with her?
- Yer And is it there ye're lying on the broad of yer back, and me as sick as a dog fornent ye?
- Vera Well then, Vera, what is thy wish?
1 words made from the letters ver
3 letter words made from ver:
Misspelling of the day