Correct spelling for VERHANDA
We think the word verhanda is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for verhanda
- behind He came behind her and spoke.
- cowhand "Yuh sure it wasn't that cowhand called Yuma that put yuh up tuh findin' out what my intentions was regardin' Mort?"
- hand After all, it might be desirable to let Volador keep a little in hand.
- handy It would come in handy after the porridge."
- variant In spite of occasional conjectures and notes on variant readings, based on information drawn from Burman and Merkel, Williams is not generally concerned with the constitution of the text: his note on x 68 curasque fefelli is 'so Tennyson in the "In Memoriam'".
- veranda The General used to watch him from his front veranda with a smile.
- verdant The brook was beginning to lose the impetuosity of spring and now gurgled more quietly between its verdant banks.
- vermont Stark at Bennington, Vermont.
- viand At that time he preferred serving food to being a viand for those who gormandized oddities.
- Vedanta We have already seen that Vedanta had accepted all the special means of self-purification, meditation, etc., that were advocated by Yoga.
- HONDA "The Most Excellent Senor, the Captain-General, has seen proper to direct, under this date, to the chiefs of columns in the field and to the Lieutenant-Governors of Bahia Honda, Mariel, San Cristobal and Pinar del Rio, the following circular:
208 words made from the letters verhanda
5 letter words made from verhanda:
3 letter words made from verhanda:
4 letter words made from verhanda:
Misspelling of the day
- ascribes to
- be at the bottom of
- be operation
- being on case
- breaks to smithereens
- bring standstill
- brings pressure to bear
- bundles up