Correct spelling for VEVRY
We think the word vevry is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for vevry
- every Now get to work, every boy!"
- ferry Hammond, 6; Ferry Hill, 4!
- fiery It had a fearful effect upon the fiery animal, who had scarcely yet been brought under his rider's perfect control.
- fry Fry in deep fat, drain, and serve very hot.
- fury Her fury had burst forth in wild, indignant words.
- ivory The thing to do now is to get at the ivory and that as quickly as possible.
- livery "I've warned him-" began the keeper of the livery stable; but here the horse reared and tried to break from Graham's grasp.
- ovary The ovary was represented by a smooth, slightly elevated deep black eminence 1 cm.
- vary The prices of these vary according to make and quality.
- vcr Digital television recorders and advertisement skipping After the video cassette recorder (VCR) became popular in the 1980s, the television industry began studying the impact of users fast forwarding through commercials.
- verify That I shall verify by telephone.
- verve Her frank boldness of speech dazzled you at first with its natural, careless verve-she kept for special occasions the tender confidential tones that lingered in your ears through many sleepless night-watches-but several of her beaten rivals had really thrice her wit and cleverness, and, as conversationalists, could have distanced her easily.
- very " Very well," he said again.
- viva Was it a viva for Milan?
- wary But the Englishman kept wary watch with his gun.
- wavy Often a very pretty bonnet or hat which becomes the face is absolutely dreadful in that wavy outline which is perceptible to those who consider the effect as a whole.
- weary We all were so weary of the last war.
- wherry He pushed Nick aside, and scrambled into the wherry, puffing for breath.
- wiry Like many Rajputs he was not a big man, but be looked fit and wiry; his head scarcely came above the level of King's chin, although his turban distracted attention from the fact.
- Vivaria Aurelian himself seemed almost of the same mind, and I can hardly doubt would have ordered him to be released, but that Fronto at that moment approached him, and by a few of those words, which, coming from him, are received by Aurelian as messages from Heaven, put within him a new and different mind; for rising quickly from his seat he ordered the keeper of the vivaria to be brought before him. When he appeared below upon the sands, Aurelian cried out to him,
- Were Yes, we wondered what they were doing.
- Avery I should have written this Letter before, had not my faithfull friend and amanuensis John Avery, who is your friend as well as mine, been occupied in the business of his office of Secretary of this Commonwealth, which he attends with great punctuality and integrity.
- Vera Vera, with raised eyebrows and a half smile, resumed her book.
- Valery She drew her hand across her forehead-sat down at the table-wrote the three lines she had intended to Anne Valery, and then went her way, to watch all night long beside her husband's father.
- we've "What we've got to keep it out of the poipers?
- we're They know we're coming."
- non-alcoholic Anheuser-Busch, being a conglomerate with non-alcoholic properties, complies with the French alcohol advertising ban in Formula One by placing their Busch Entertainment theme park logos (mostly SeaWorld) where their Budweiser logo would appear on the Williams F1 car at races where alcohol advertising is banned and in Middle Eastern countries, where alcohol advertising is discouraged.
8 words made from the letters vevry
5 letter words made from vevry:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten