Correct spelling for VEW
We think the word vew is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for vew
- dew He had been so sure of her affections, her loyalty, but that had passed like melting snow, like dew under the morning sun.
- few Few could be sure in making answer.
- hew Hew and hew, and the sap of the tree Shall be yours, and your bones shall be strong, Shall be yours, and your heart shall rejoice, Shall be yours, and the city be yours, And the key of its gates be the key Of the home where your little ones dwell.
- jew And you never remember he is a Jew?
- mew Then she uttered a ragged mew.
- new Then a new idea came to me.
- pew A man follows the woman, who is escorted to the pew by the usher.
- sew I shall learn to cook and sew."
- vet There was a click, a little noise of teeth ground together; and Bertie said: Good man-shan't have to have the vet.
- vex Nevertheless I did not want to vex Len Guy, and perhaps drive him still more mad.
- vfw And was that down on the first floor of the VFW Building here?
- view This was exactly Lassalle's view.
- vow This was her vow.
- yew But before she had time to do more than rise from her chair, Mr. Alwynn came slowly round the yew hedge, and stopped suddenly in front of the chestnut-tree, amazed at what he saw beneath it.
- Lew Here, Polly, bring a light, We'll have a happy hour to-night, I'm thankvul we be in the lew.
- VEG The Veg. Enth.
Misspelling of the day
- come hasty conclusion