How to spell VISTER correctly?
If you meant to spell "vister" but want the correct term, here are some suggestions. If you were referring to a visitor, that's the correct way to spell it. Alternatively, if you were looking for a different word, you may have meant "vista" or "vessel". Remember to double-check your spelling to avoid confusion in your writing.
List of suggestions on how to spell vister correctly
- ester The ester in the candle wax will start to smell.
- mister I'm sorry, Mister, but you can't come in without a ticket.
- mistier The mistier it gets, the harder it is to see the road ahead.
- moister This robe is moister than the others.
- piaster Chips with piaster coating are a popular snack in Greece.
- piste She had been skiing on the piste all day long.
- roister The group of friends would often roister through the streets on Friday nights, causing a ruckus and disturbing the peace.
- sister I'm sister to Buddy.
- sitter I have to find a reliable pet sitter for when I go out of town.
- twister The tornado that moved through the town was a twister.
- vaster The vaster universe beyond our own is an unexplored territory.
- vested I have a vested interest in the success of my company as I own a large portion of the stock.
- Visaed I have a visaed document.
- viscera The dissecting microscope allowed for examination of the viscera.
- vise He tightened the vise to hold the piece of wood firmly in place.
- vises He tightly clamped the metal sheet in between the vises to prevent it from moving.
- Visited I visited my Aunt Irma on Saturday.
- visitor My neighbor is a frequent visitor to the city.
- visor I tilted my visor down to shield my face from the bright sun.
- Vistas The hike to the top of the mountain offered stunning vistas of the surrounding landscape.
- vizier The vizier served as the chief advisor to the sultan.
- voter I will be a voter on Tuesday.
- waster He is a waster who spends his entire day playing video games.
- WISER As we get older, we typically become wiser.
Misspelling of the day