Correct spelling for VODE
We think the word vode is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for vode
- bode On the north eastern sky line, an opaque bank of clouds had heaved up-a bank of clouds that seemed to bode another snowfall.
- code But it is probable he believed that a code of laws would soon be established in favour both of Africans and of the natives in the Spanish settlements, and that he flattered himself that, being about to return and to live in the country of their slavery, he could look to the execution of it.
- lode "'Tes a brave lode," said Maggot.
- mode It cannot truthfully be stated that Frau Asmussen had given this mode of life her sympathy and blessing.
- node I have seen several cases where surgical intervention had been attempted on one little finger because of the deformity produced when the node originally appeared.
- ode His early work like the " Ode to Fancy," and similar pieces, and the strong and original "House of Night" and "Santa Cruz" show what he might have done in another environment.
- vole Where sings the thrush amid the fern? Where trills the lark upsoaring? Where build the timid coot and hern, The foot of man ignoring? Where sits secure the water vole Beside her hole? At Goring.
- vote It was therefore possible for the first vote to be wrong, and then for a change to occur to another wrong vote.
- Rode He rode over to Texford to expostulate.
6 words made from the letters vode
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from