Correct spelling for VOIDE
We think the word voide is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for voide
- diode Radio ... electricity ... diode ...
- ode There was great rejoicing over the birth of every one of the twelve children; but, as was most proper in a land of primogeniture, the chiefest joy was the first-born; and to him Peter wrote an Horatian ode, which was two stanzas longer than the longest Horace ever wrote.
- vd He was admitted on 9-16-58, and discharged on the same day. But they readmitted these VD cases for statistical purposes, so we can keep track of how many people have been in contact with this.
- video Eight pairs of eyes were fixed on video monitors set for the ten-mile block to the rear of the four vehicles.
- vie To note that these very amusing studies of certain aspects of life in a modern capital originally appeared in that extraordinary journal, La Vie Parisienne-now sadly degenerate-is enough to indicate that they are not precisely what the good lady-superior expected to receive.
- voice "The voice," replied Carrados.
- voiced No, you owl-eyed, soft-voiced fool!
- void The movement is all I want; the ride will fill the hateful void of time.
- voile CSTC HMCS Quebec|Sea Cadet Summer Training Centre HMCS Québec Army Cadet Summer Training Centre Valcartier Air Cadet Summer Training Centre Bagotville Regional Cadet Music School (Eastern) Mont St-Sacrement Eastern Region Gliding Center , Saint-Jean - however, known in French as "Centre dentraînement de Vol à Voile des cadets de St-Jean" (CEVC)
- vote France went to that vote as sheep go to the slaughter-house.
- voter Lord Salisbury has contended that, even if the Liberals have always been right and the Tories wrong, it should make no difference to the present-day voter; and, speaking at Reading in the autumn of 1883, he asked-"Would any of you go to an apothecary's shop because the previous tenant was a very good man at curing rheumatism?
- votive She was of those who lay votive offerings upon the shrine of manly courage.
- wide Everything in all the wide, wide world!
- Vied Protestants and Catholics, pretending to forget that they had recently encountered each other with fiendlike fury in fields of blood, mingled gayly in these festivities, and vied with each other in the exchange of courtly greetings and polished flatteries.
- Voided I have seen but a few Days since a Child between two and three Years old, who swallowed a Nail above an Inch long, the Head of which was more than three Tenths of an Inch broad: it stopt a few Moments about the Neck, but descended while its Friends were looking for me; and was voided with a Stool that Night, without any bad Consequence.
- Voted The legislature then voted a sword worth twenty-five hundred dollars to General Walpole, which he indignantly refused to accept.
- Vowed That Phil vowed he would not do so long as he lived.
- Wooed James would have to understand that he had been believed to have wooed her when he had done nothing of the kind.
- VDU That operating system used portions of the Acorn MOS architecture and shared a number of characteristics (commands, VDU system) with the earlier 8-bit MOS.
- Verde Verde, Cape de, discovery of.
- Jodie So we set forth, a goodly company, to welcome this dearly loved one to her home-my father, my mother, and my sister Jodie; my brother the doctor, and his two fair daughters; my Aunt Gray, her son Martin, and his wife and daughter; my brother Frank and I.
- voids We fell upon the provisions like famished wolves, and when at last our "aching voids" were filled, we were appalled at the havoc we had wrought; still no hosts appeared to welcome or rebuke.
- VADER But I am certain he knew Vader Cats by heart too. If ever a master had a faithful pupil, Vader Cats had one in Oom Paul.
- wider Mr. Sharp's eyes opened wider than ever.
- vitae Therefore we would advise the employment of the American arbor vitae and of hemlock.
- down-turned So that she might not weep in front of all those people, Margaret with down-turned face walked to the door.
19 words made from the letters voide
5 letter words made from voide:
Misspelling of the day
- beats a hasty retreat