Correct spelling for VOIVE
We think the word voive is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for voive
- cove She thought of the girl at the Cove, with her deep eyes and wonderful face.
- dive "Why on earth-" "You'd dive into my knees, wouldn't you, and tip me over backward?"
- dove To take away my dove, my lamb, my darling!
- five Maybe two minutes, maybe five-I can't be sure."
- give What you ask I cannot give.
- hive The wind blows from the north; all the bees are home; you can shut the hive.
- jive 1990 "Afrika" (Love And Laughter Remix) by History Featuring Q-Tee (Tracks B1- Afrika (Louie Louie's Mix) and B2- Afrika (Louie Louies Instrumental) - Produced by Louie Louie and featuring Gary Barnacle on Baritone/Soprano Saxophones and Flute) (12 inch single) 1990 The Christmas Singles by Spitting Image (single) 1990 "Can Can You Party" by Jive Bunny (single) 1990 "Youve Got A Friend" by Big Fun and Sonia (feat.
- jove How you do remind me of your mother, only by Jove, you're twice as handsome."
- live And, indeed, I know not that we have suffered much from its being so; it is true that our lord and lady live much on their estates abroad, but at least they are here part of their time, and their castellan does not press us more heavily during their absence than does our lord when at home."
- love You still love me a little, Tilly....
- move I'll move the letters."
- movie When I was in Los Angeles, at the end of September, like all strangers there, I visited movie-land to see the pictures made.
- rive XXVII She stayed, and desperate love had made him bold; "Since from the fight thou wilt no respite give, The covenants be," he said, "that thou unfold This wretched bosom, and my heart out rive, Given thee long since, and if thou, cruel, would I should be dead, let me no longer live, But pierce this breast, that all the world may say, The eagle made the turtle-dove her prey.
- rove While sympathy for Sylvia keeps the thing ever present, like a weight upon the chest, I find myself wondering if anything could have been done to avert the disaster, and we all rove about in a half unsettled condition.
- valve We told him and most assuringly he replied, "Sounds like foot valve trouble.
- verve She has vision, luminosity, verve, technique, and artistic self-restraint-these, and other palpable qualities which bid us hope, in spite of all which has been said to the contrary, that the time is not so hopelessly remote when Canada may lay some small claim to having a literature of her own.
- vice All friends to vice and folly are thy foes.
- vie Below the Niagara Falls is a tempestuous whirl-pool, seething, roaring, and dashing against the towering walls of granite that vie with the turbulence of the waters for the mastery.
- vile The very blindness, guilt, madness and vile degradation of a people, should be to us a sufficient voice of entreaty.
- vine It is said to be surpassingly good, because St. Martin blessed the vine."
- vise When the shock of that had passed a little, so that her mind could digest details, Mrs. Singleton Corey learned, with a terrible, vise-like contraction of the heart, that Hank had climbed ahead of the others and had almost reached the place they called Taylor Rock, where Jack was said to have his cave.
- viva As he turned his face toward the crowd a great shout went up: Viva Sarmiento!
- voice I hear Rosalie's voice.
- void If thy cry meet his listening ear, then will he fight in thee and fill the dull void within.
- Hove The yachts were hove-to, the boats lowered, and we pulled in on the northern side, where we had no difficulty in landing.
- I've I've got to go now, Davie.
- vibe Bakers cartoons and caricatures began appearing in BusinessWeek, Details, Entertainment Weekly, ESPN, Esquire, Guitar World, Mad, National Lampoon, New York, The New York Times, Rolling Stone, Spin, Us, Vibe, and The Village Voice.
5 words made from the letters voive
3 letter words made from voive:
Misspelling of the day
- claim to fame