Correct spelling for VOKAL
We think the word vokal is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for vokal
- coal Coal has been proved to exist, of good if not first-rate quality, on the edge of the Zambesi Valley south of the Victoria Falls, and further east, to the north of Gwelo, and if the gold-reefs turn out well it will certainly be worked.
- col As soon as Col.
- cola Allora Cola di Rienzi.
- focal Nothing could surpass the tranquil life of the scene: more than a hundred vessels, of all descriptions, were gradually but rapidly approaching a common focal point, the narrow entrance of Boston harbor, under the impulse of a fresh breeze from the south-east, that had not as yet brought forward its accompanying fogs and haze.
- gal "Say, gal," Ralph said abruptly.
- goal That was the goal for which he had striven, and he seemed to realize that the race was won.
- kale Went and left me in the lurch after me helping him to a roll of kale that would choke a nelephant!
- kali Finally the Sultan recovered himself, great tears rolling down his cheeks, and his features quivering with laughter, then he slowly uttered the word "kali,"-hot, strong, quick, or ardent medicine.
- koala "Then you ought to be black," argued the Koala.
- kohl Under the stiff kohl of their lids her eyes turned neither to the left nor to the right.
- kola "Ho, kola, hun-hun-hay! Surely you could not use your knife while running bow in hand?" remarked Black Hawk.
- local 14. What reforms should be national rather than local?
- Cal Coyote Cal, who had come riding through the Strip, stopped at the print shop.
- Karl Karl and I were to join her."
- KL Nazi Germany maintained concentration camps (German: Konzentrationslager, KZ or KL) throughout the territories it controlled before and during the Second World War.
- OKLA I was born in Maud, Okla., Seminole County-went to school-high school at Maud, Okla., and entered the Navy in 1948, from there and was discharged in 1952 and lived at Compton, Okla., for approximately a year, and then returned to Dallas and was employed in the Police Department in June 1953.
21 words made from the letters vokal
4 letter words made from vokal:
5 letter words made from vokal:
valko, koval, kolva.
Misspelling of the day
- claim to fame