Correct spelling for WAIGE
We think the word waige is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for waige
- age But one human figure was in sight, that of a girl of about twelve years of age.
- paige Then Paige confessed that the machine was still incomplete, but he said that four thousand dollars more would finish it, and that with ten thousand dollars he could finish it and give a big exhibition in New York.
- vague While your ideas of how to take care of your body are rather vague, and some of them wrong, most of them are in the main right, or at least lead you in the right direction.
- wag They gave the Lady Brigandess the High Bridge wig-wag and shooed her into a stage corner chair.
- wage We shall find throughout his career that he did not wage a single war which he did not consider to be necessary to the completion and safety of his civil system.
- wager I wager that you come to complain of some one," said the king, as Jaschinsky entered.
- wages We say meat is costly; it is only so, as compared with the means of the common people, and the amount of money they realize in the form of wages.
- waggle I was used, by that time, to havin' the hoose break into laughter at the first wee waggle o' my kilt, but that nicht it was awfu' still.
- waive "I waive the privilege-out of politeness," said he with a low bow.
- wake But I'm goin' to wake 'em.
- wedge Corolla 4 persistent petals, wedge-shaped, short, with rounded points.
- whig The establishment of a national bank seemed to him to be the chief object of a Whig success; and that it would work immediate and immense benefit to the country was with him an article of faith.
- wig "It is the wig," he said.
- Wagged Miss Daggett wagged her head in an irritated fashion.
- Waged "Yet the concrete objects for which it is being waged have never been definitely stated.
- Wang Then old Wang gave young We the ten million pieces of copper, and the latter now believed that Old Dschang was really a saint.
11 words made from the letters waige
5 letter words made from waige:
4 letter words made from waige:
wage, igwe, eiwa.
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of