How to spell WAIRS correctly?
We think the word wairs is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell wairs correctly
- airs She had airs about her that made it clear she didn't want to associate with anyone beneath her status.
- fairs "I love going to county fairs and trying all of the delicious food and playing games!
- Hairs I found a few strands of hairs on my pillow this morning.
- lairs The wolves went to their lairs to sleep after a successful hunt.
- pairs I need to buy new pairs of socks for the winter.
- VARS The VARS Team is excited about the new model.
- waifs The orphanage was filled with waifs who longed for a loving family.
- wails The infant wails whenever it is hungry.
- WAINS The farmer used a wains to transport the crops to the market.
- Wars The Star Wars franchise has captured the hearts of many fans around the world.
- Was I was surprised by the sudden downpour.
- ways I have many ways of spending my leisure time.
- weirs The weirs on the river were built to control the water flow during heavy rainfall.
- Weiss A Weiss was a type of cake that my friends and I loved.
- whirs As the machine begins to work, it whirs to life.
- Wis The WisconSINsity game is being played in Madison.
Misspelling of the day