How to spell WAMTING correctly?
If you come across the misspelling "wamting", there are a couple of possible correct suggestions. The correct spelling could be "wanting", which means desiring or longing for something. Alternatively, it might be a typo for "waiting", implying the act of staying in one place for someone or something to arrive.
List of suggestions on how to spell wamting correctly
- mating Mating season for deer occurs in the fall.
- matting I had to replace the matting in the doorway because it was old and worn out.
- Vamping She spent the entire night vamping at the jazz club.
- Vatting The vatting process is used to mix different types of clay.
- wadding After the rabbit was shot, the hunters found a lump of wadding in its fur.
- wading I saw the children wading in the shallow part of the lake.
- Wafting The scent of the lavender was wafting through the open window.
- waiting I'm tired of waiting for the bus to arrive.
- wanting She had been wanting a new pair of shoes for weeks.
- Warding Warding off mosquitoes is a challenge during outdoor activities in the summer.
- warming After being inside all day, I was really looking forward to going outside and warming up.
- wasting She was wasting her time doing nothing but scrolling on her phone.
- Welting I got a new welting machine for my work.
- wetting I'm feeling a little wetting.
- whamming The storm was whamming against the windows, making it difficult to concentrate.
- whiting I went fishing and caught a whiting.
- wilting I feel a little bit wilting under his stare.
- witting She knew the consequences of her actions, and intentionally went ahead with them, fully witting her decisions.
Misspelling of the day