Correct spelling for WAP
We think the word wap is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for wap
- bap Aug 17, 1733. Mary, daughter of Thomas Evershed, bap.
- cap Daniel had clambered on her back, and was trying to pull off her cap.
- gap Coiloo was standing in the narrow gap, holding it against a hundred of his fellow tribesmen.
- hap So dainty and delightsome a little book may it be everybody's good hap to possess.
- lap Came in; went to my room with Georgy and took Baby on my lap.
- map The better to mark them out on my map, I gave to the valley the name of Salvator Rosa.
- nap Miss Kean had better leave you now and let you have a little nap."
- pap Would you tell your chum to frap the pap for a little thing like that, and take demerits unto himself?"
- rap The last bit was down hill, or I couldn't have done it; for when I fell on the doorstep my voice was clean gone, and I could only lie and rap, rap, rap!
- sap Oh, what pitty is it, that he had not so trim'd And drest his Land, as we this Garden, at time of yeare, And wound the Barke, the skin of our Fruit-trees, Least being ouer-proud with Sap and Blood, With too much riches it confound it selfe?
- swap I seemed to detect in myself a sort of sneaking fellow-feeling for the mummy in the museum, and a desire to swap news with him.
- tap When I was like ye, there wasna a house-tap in a' Newabbey I didna ken as weel as the sparrows that biggit their nests in them.
- wa I met her in the place where there are many lawed vines, and when you cut their leaves they smile," said Ibago wa Agimlang.
- wad He wha has ruined me wad hae trebly ruined ye; for he has taen frae me only my hame, my daily bread, and peace-he wad hae taen frae ye a' thae, and, ayont them a', your honour."
- wag It was done with a peculiar curving of the neck, a reassuring wag of the tail, a glance toward the coffee-room, and a few frolicsome, kittenish jumps, these last plainly indicating that as for himself the occasion was one of great hilarity, with absolutely no cause in it for anxiety.
- wan If Jim iver gets to be a lawyer, he'll be a good wan."
- war You-you'll come back after the war."
- warp The galactic map appeared, with the warp-lines superimposed in red.
- wasp A sharp fusillade had now been opened on us, and we heard the bullets pattering on our iron screen like unearthly hail, but in spite of this the launch darted like a wasp under the monitor's bow.
- wax And the shopkeeper, who thought they were wax beads, lying in an old forgotten box, sold them for ten shillings!
- way 13,173. In what way is the price of the meal fixed for the year?
- wrap The missing wrap was found, and the party moved toward the door.
- yap "I was just spoiling for the fray," said Henty, comically; "another minute and I'd have thrown that yap out."
- zap Political parties and leaders: Agenda for Zambia or AZ [Akashambatwa LEWANIKA]; Labor Party or LP ; Liberal Progressive Front or LPF ; Movement for Democratic Process or MDP ; Movement for Multiparty Democracy or MMD ; National Party or NP ; United National Independence Party or UNIP ; United Party for National Development or UPND ; Zambia Alliance for Progress or ZAP ; Zambia Democratic Congress or Zadeco
- Was It was always 4s.
- Wac Even they soon departed; and then I could see the servants passing from room to room extinguishing the lights, and soon the great facade of the palace wac wrapped in darkness.
- AP Snobby Price pinched it off the drum wen e took ap iz cap.
- WP Singapore governing party: People's Action Party or PAP [LEE Hsien Loong]; opposition parties: Democratic Progressive Party or DPP [LING How Dong]; National Solidarity Party or NSP [vacant] (SDA group); Singapore Democratic Alliance or SDA [CHIAM See Tong] (includes SPP, PKMS, NSP, SJP); Singapore Democratic Party or SDP [CHEE Soon Juan]; Singapore Justice Party or SJP [Desmond LIM] (SDA group); Singapore National Malay Organization or PKMS [Malik ISMAIL] (SDA group); Singapore People's Party or SPP [CHIAM See Tong] (SDA group); Workers' Party or WP [Sylvia Lim Swee LIAN]
1 words made from the letters wap
3 letter words made from wap:
Misspelling of the day
- be disagreeable