How to spell WARPPED correctly?
If you accidentally misspell "warpped", worry not! The correct spelling is "warped". It refers to something that has become twisted or distorted. It's important to proofread your work to catch such errors or even rely on spell-check tools to ensure your writing is flawless.
List of suggestions on how to spell warpped correctly
- Carped She carped at me for not cleaning the dishes.
- Harped She harped on about the need for more diversity in the workplace.
- Lapped The cat lapped up the milk from its bowl.
- Mapped The entire area was mapped out by the survey team.
- napped I napped for an hour after getting home from work.
- Rapped He rapped his hand on the table to get everyone's attention.
- Sapped The long walk in the hot sun sapped all of my energy.
- Swapped I swapped my shirt for her jacket because it was colder outside than I expected.
- tapped The dancer tapped her feet to the beat of the music.
- Warded The room was warded with ancient spells to protect the valuable artifacts within.
- warmed As I sipped my hot cocoa, my whole body warmed up, and I felt relaxed.
- Warned The lifeguard warned the children not to go too far out into the ocean.
- warped The painting looked distorted and warped due to being left in direct sunlight.
- Warred For many years, the two neighboring countries warred over territory and resources, causing countless casualties and damage to both sides.
- whopped I accidentally whopped my brother on the head with the baseball bat.
- wrapped I wrapped the gift with brightly colored paper and a bow.
- yapped The little dog yapped continuously at the mailman.
- zapped The lightning bolt zapped the tree, causing it to split in two.
Misspelling of the day