Correct spelling for WASABLE
We think the word wasable is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for wasable
- disable How he will be permitted, in another place, to stultify and disable himself, and to plead against his own acts, is another question.
- passable The prince-whose difficult task was to follow up and observe an enemy by whom he was outnumbered nearly four to one, to harass him by skirmishes, to make forays on his communications, to seize important points before he could reach them, to impose upon him by an appearance of far greater force than the republican army could actually boast, to protect the cities of the frontier like Zutphen, Lochem, and Doesburg, and to prevent him from attempting an invasion of the United Provinces in force, by crossing any of the rivers, either in the autumn or after the winter's ice had made them passable for the Spanish army-succeeded admirably in all his strategy.
- sable Only observe how he is pouring its fumes into the ear of yonder sable statue."
- usable Such an involved definition would not be usable to-day.
- viable One of the main reasons for the growing communitys existence is its location on the Yellowhead Highway #5, which offers the only viable route in the interior to northern British Columbia, Jasper, and Edmonton.
- visible The Kabit was no longer visible.
- warble I have never heard him sing more gloriously than once when the ground was deep under the snow; a wonderfully sweet and protracted warble, poured out while the singer circled about in the air with a kind of half-hovering flight.
- warbler The Large Crowned Willow- Warbler.
- washable Whatever the material, it must, of course, be washable and kept immaculate.
- wassail Good dame, here at your door Our wassail we begin, We are all maidens poor, We pray now let us in With our wassail.
- wearable A wearable artificial kidney (WAK) is not available, but research teams are in the process of developing such a device.
- wobble Car-cookin's well enough, but for me-give me a table that won't go wobblety-wobble all the time.
- Isabel And you, dear Isabel, how did you sleep?"
- watchable Club gave the film a C+ and said, "As found-footage thrillers go, Project Almanac is perfectly watchable, but it never taps into the adolescent joy of its premise, the way Chronicle did.
- aesthetes This result of the false relation to art showed itself in our society long ago; but recently, with its prophet Nietzsche and his adherents, and with the decadents and certain English aesthetes who coincide with him, it is being expressed with especial impudence.
- flower-bud On the 19th August one of the plants had attained a height of above 28 inches, and had nine fine leaves and a flower-bud; the other was about 20 inches high, and had ten leaves.
102 words made from the letters wasable
5 letter words made from wasable:
3 letter words made from wasable:
Misspelling of the day
- able live with
- become student
- bends one will