How to spell WATTING correctly?
If someone misspells "watting", there are a few possible corrections. They may have meant "wasting", "wattage" or "waiting". Depending on the context, the correct word can be determined.
List of suggestions on how to spell watting correctly
- batting She is currently batting .300 in the minor leagues.
- matting I need to replace the matting in my photo frames because they are becoming discolored.
- Patting She was patting her dog while watching TV.
- ratting I saw you ratting on your friends to the teacher.
- swatting Swatting is a dangerous and illegal practice that can result in serious harm or even death.
- tatting My grandmother taught me how to make lace with tatting.
- Vatting The process of vatting involves blending different batches of whisky to achieve a consistent flavor profile.
- vetting The vetting process for new staff members is rigorous.
- wadding She placed wadding on top of the ammunition to protect it from jostling around during transport.
- wading The child was wading through the shallow water to catch some fish.
- Wafting The breeze was blowing steadily through the open windows, and the scent of lavender was wafting through the room.
- waiting They were all waiting for the results of the test.
- wanting After years of wanting to travel the world, she finally saved enough money to embark on her dream adventure.
- Warding He spread the herb mixture around the perimeter of his home, warding off evil spirits.
- Wattling The two boys were wattling each other until one got the better of the other.
- wetting The wetting agent made the water spread evenly across the surface.
- whiting The bowl of shellfish offerings was lined with fresh-caught whiting.
Misspelling of the day