Correct spelling for WAU
We think the word wau is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for wau
- au "But," said I, "you are quite au fait in these investigations.
- tau Tau came bluntly to the point.
- wa Only one thing remained to remind Ok-wa-ho of his barbarous, boyish deed: it was the top branch of a tall tree waving above its fellows.
- wad He even loaded two guns instead of one-charging each so heavily that the last wad looked as if ready to leap from the grimy mouth.
- wag Yesterday I was Abu al-Hasan the Wag, and to-day I am Commander of the Faithful."
- wan They'se wan consolation; an' that is, if th' American people can govern thimsilves, they can govern annything that walks."
- war "No," ses I, "Kernel, send for a War Dimmycrat, an see how he'll like it."
- wax Well, I mustn't keep old Wax-work waiting.
- way 1855. "One Way of Love."
- wu When Lee Foster Hartman created his Chinese hero in "The Poppies of Wu Fong," dramatized Oriental inscrutability with Occidental suavity and sureness, and set off the Oriental gentleman in American surroundings, he brought together the nations in a new vision of the brotherhood of man.
- Was It was I that said so.
- Wac The 1996 Fresno State Bulldogs football team represented California State University, Fresno[note 1] during the 1996 NCAA Division I-A football season as a member of the Western Athletic Conference (WAC).
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten