Correct spelling for WE''VE
We think the word we''ve is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for we''ve
- eve Or perhaps you are on the eve of taking some important resolution?
- verve The letters are admirably translated, and in the main the book is written with skill and verve.
- waive Let us waive this subject for the present, until both of us can refer to it with a more even heart-beat.
- wave The Battalion was to support the attack as the third wave.
- waver Nor did he waver when Gov.
- wavy Although he was on the front edge of middle life in years, with a few gray streaks in his wavy brown hair, he had the young-looking face, the alert action, and vigorous atmosphere of a young-hearted man just entered into his full heritage of manhood.
- weave "In Being's floods, in Action's storm, I walk and work, above, beneath, Work and weave in endless motion!
- weaver Weaver said the right-hand path led to the northern branch of the Santa Maria, and the left to the southern.
- wee "But these claws have been on my arm since I was a wee little girl, Mr. Gubb.
- wife I am your wife, you know.
- wive Nou ich am in clene live, Ne recche ich of childe ne of wive.
- Were 11,590. How were you paid for your work?
- Wove "In the daytime she stayed in her hut and worked, for she was very skillful at woman's work, and wove lace as fine as cobwebs, which my mother sold that she might bring home perfumes with the proceeds.
- who've You who've known my heart since my birth.
- we've O Dil, we've had ten whole dollars.
- we're I'm not as young as I wor, and master and me we're both getting old.
8 words made from the letters we''ve
4 letter words made from we''ve:
5 letter words made from we''ve:
Misspelling of the day
- government-issued stamp
- government-mandated insurances
- government-owned properties
- powerful est