Correct spelling for WE'EV
We think the word we'ev is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for we'ev
- eve "It is my home," said Eve de Montalais softly, looking away.
- fee He is not a doctor to whom you have only to offer a fee to command his services.
- verve As he spoke, confidently and sanguinely, with the verve and assurance of an able man who sees clear the path to his goal, as he sketched with rapid precision the nature of his prospects and his hopes, all that subtle wisdom which had before often seemed but vague and general, took practical shape and interest, thus applied to the actual circumstances of men; the spirit of intrigue, which seemed mean when employed on mean things, swelled into statesmanship and masterly genius to the listener when she saw it linked with the large objects of masculine ambition.
- waive "If there is any waiving to be done, do let us be the ones who waive," she said eagerly.
- wave Then, with a white face and an expression on it none who saw it will ever forget, Mr. Skinner, with a wave of his long thin hand, left the house.
- waver Whatever happened, she would be firm, she thought; and now with Sidney before her, she did not feel that she should waver.
- wavy The recording drum had wavy lines on it, probably the beginning of Jan's brain pattern.
- weave And she had the more readily halted her car to wait for him because she had already begun to weave a romance in homespun about this splendid young agriculturist and the good-hearted country girl, Thelma Ekblad.
- weaver Instead of hanging by the threads she had used she now hung from a dainty silken spider web, for Arachne was still a weaver, but not a weaver as of old.
- wee The lords song sing can wee?
- weed 3. Oh, is it weed, or fish, or floating hair?
- week There seemed to be nothing else to do, though by the end of the first week she was no longer in any doubt as to what her feeling for Harvey really was.
- weep He thought of her mother and of Fenwick, and said to himself they were to be pitied more than he; for they were human, and could feel it-could really know what jewel they had lost-had hearts to grieve and eyes to weep with.
- weevil Weevil was quite right to keep out of the world.
8 words made from the letters we'ev
4 letter words made from we'ev:
5 letter words made from we'ev:
Misspelling of the day
- punitive actions
- re examination