Correct spelling for WEAKES
We think the word weakes is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for weakes
- wages And you have got all your wages, have you not?
- wake "Oh, I'm sorry, did I wake you up?
- weak Poor, weak, foolish girl!
- weaken And as Gerard began to weaken, Duvillard added: "The fact is, that I really want you, my dear fellow; I must have a society man.
- weakness But her weakness touched him, and he spoke more gently as he turned to her.
- Waxes Driven behind the stove by my spells, Like an elephant he swells; He fills the whole room, so huge he's grown, He waxes shadowy faster and faster.
- wears He'll make the name as he wears it one that men will come to know."
- weakens The nature of their occupation, its continual exaction of the greatest sobriety, weakens their will; the fire is not kept up so vigorously as on the hearths of poetic minds.
- wags "Well, Mr. Box," said Leveridge, "how wags the world with you?"
- wakes "When thy mother wakes," she muttered, "I shall call upon the spirits.
46 words made from the letters weakes
4 letter words made from weakes:
5 letter words made from weakes:
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from