How to spell WEARI correctly?
The correct spelling for "weari" is "weary". This common misspelling often occurs due to an unintentional omission of the 'y'. To avoid this mistake, double-check the word's spelling in a dictionary or use online tools that provide suggestions for correctly spelled words.
List of suggestions on how to spell weari correctly
- rear The car in front of me suddenly stopped and I had to slam on my brakes, causing the person behind me to rear-end my vehicle.
- war The war led to the displacement of countless families.
- wary She was wary of entering the dark alley alone at night.
- we're We're just hanging out.
- wearied After working all day, Sharon felt wearied and wanted to go to bed.
- wearier After running a few laps, she was feeling much further wearier than she had expected.
- wearies The constant noise of the traffic wearies me.
- wearily I walked wearily for miles without rest.
- wears He always wears a hat when he goes outside.
- weary After a long day of work, she felt so weary that she just wanted to crawl into bed and sleep.
- wei This tea smells like wei quan.
- weir There was a weir across the river.
- Were Were you reading the book in the library?
Misspelling of the day