How to spell WEASLES correctly?
If you mistakenly typed "weasles" instead of "weasels", worry not! Here are some correct suggestions to rectify the error. The plural of "weasel" can be spelled as "weasels" or "weasel's". Therefore, using either of these alternatives will ensure your writing is accurate and eliminates any spelling mistakes.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell weasles correctly
- measles Measles is a highly contagious viral disease.
- wales Wales is a country in the southwest of Great Britain known for its rugged coastline and rolling hills.
- wastes The factory disposes of its wastes in the nearby river.
- weals The weals on my skin after getting a sunburn were painful and itchy.
- weasel I saw a weasel run across the yard carrying a small animal in its mouth.
- weaseled Our dog was badly weaseled by the other dog.
- weasels I saw a group of weasels scurrying across the field while hiking in the countryside.
- welles I think Philo would make a great Welles.
- wesley Wesley is a great teacher.
- Whales Whales are known to be the largest animals on earth.
Misspelling of the day