How to spell WEASTAR correctly?
If you happen to come across the misspelling "weastar", worry not! The correct suggestions you can consider are "westar" or "weaster". These alternatives accurately convey the intended meaning while rectifying the spelling mistake effortlessly. Remember, a slight tweak can lead you in the right direction!
List of suggestions on how to spell weastar correctly
- Easter We went to visit my grandparents on Easter Sunday and had a lovely family dinner together.
- Feaster The feaster indulged in a feast of delectable desserts.
- Jetstar I booked my flight with Jetstar because their prices were more affordable than other airlines.
- Megastar The concert was sold out thanks to the presence of the megastar Taylor Swift.
- NASTAR The skier won a gold medal in the NASTAR race.
- Waster He was known as a waster because he frequently wasted his time and opportunities.
- Weasley Ron Weasley is always there for his friends, especially Harry Potter.
- Webster Merriam- Webster is a famous American publishing company known for its dictionary and reference books.
- Wester The sun sets in the wester direction.
Misspelling of the day