How to spell WEAZING correctly?
If you encounter the misspelling weazing, it could be referring to wheezing, a condition characterized by a high-pitched whistling sound while breathing. Other possible correct suggestions include "weaving" for textile workers or "swazing" for a non-existent word. It is important to double-check spelling to ensure clear communication.
List of suggestions on how to spell weazing correctly
- Ceasing The heavy rain showed no signs of ceasing anytime soon.
- Dazing The bright sun was dazing me and I had to shield my eyes.
- easing The doctor recommended gentle exercises for easing the pain in my joints.
- fazing The loud music wasn't fazing the party guests at all.
- Gazing I was gazing out the window when I saw a squirrel dart across the street.
- Hazing In the 1970s, Greek fraternities and sororities did hazing rituals to humiliate new members.
- Lazing I spent the entire morning lazing in bed.
- razing The city council approved the razing of the old factory building to make way for a new mall.
- seizing The lion was seizing its prey with its sharp claws.
- wading The children were wading through the shallow water, looking for shells and small fish.
- Waging She was waging a war against obesity.
- waning The moon was waning as it slowly disappeared from view.
- waving The little girl was waving enthusiastically at her parents from the school bus.
- waxing I enjoy waxing my car to make it shine.
- weaning Weaning is the process of gradually reducing a child's dependency on breast milk or formula and introducing solid foods.
- wearing I'm wearing my favorite sweater today.
- weaving My grandmother is very skilled at weaving baskets.
- webbing The spider was spinning intricate webbing from one end of the room to the other.
- wedding The wedding reception was held at a beautiful venue overlooking the ocean.
- Weeding I spent the entire afternoon weeding the flower beds in my garden.
- weening The process of weening off caffeine can lead to headaches and irritability.
- weeping The sound of weeping in the funeral home was overwhelming.
- Welling Her eyes were welling with tears as she read the heartbreaking letter.
- wetting I was wetting my hair in the shower when I realized I forgot the shampoo.
- Whaling The whaling industry is declining because of conservation
- wheezing Johnny was wheezing and coughing all night due to his asthma.
Misspelling of the day