Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for WEEKED
We think the word weeked is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for weeked
- Weaken(Definition of weaken)
- Wigged(Definition of wigged)
- Necked(Definition of necked)
- Wagged(Definition of Wagged)
- Wicket(Definition of wicket)
- Jerked(Definition of Jerked)
- Whacked(Definition of whacked)
- Beaked(Definition of beaked)
- Waged(Definition of Waged)
- Week(Definition of week)
- Weekly(Definition of weekly)
- Weeder(Definition of weeder)
- Wedded(Definition of wedded)
- Pecked(Definition of Pecked)
- Wicked(Definition of wicked)
- Cheeked(Definition of cheeked)
- Worked(Definition of Worked)
- Webbed(Definition of webbed)
- Wheeled(Definition of wheeled)
- Weaned(Definition of weaned)
- Wedged(Definition of wedged)
- Weekday(Definition of weekday)
- Weed(Definition of weed)
- Wrecked(Definition of wrecked)
- Peaked(Definition of peaked)
- Decked(Definition of decked)
- Weeded(Definition of weeded)
- Weekend(Definition of weekend)
But now the space which he occupied was so great as to weaken his line at any one point; while his foes had the advantage of the central position.
Well, it's about time he came home to take care of that stiff-necked old father of his."
A few gulls had begun to show-strange, small gulls, yellow-beaked and swift.
Mandi perked up and glanced at the doors, causing cade and paul to also look that direction.
"may i have this lady to be my wedded wife, evangeline?
The rosy-cheeked one explained that it didn't matter, you could change steps whenever you liked.
The quills of the albatross make excellent pipe stems, and the skin of the webbed feet is used for tobacco pouches.
I deprived myself of my only pleasure, when i weaned her, about ten days ago.
Old ladies sat down in despair on their baggage, wedged between legs straddled across their bags.
Every now and again, they flung out their great tails, in hopes of grasping something that would help them along; and even a large weed was a welcome support to them.
Among the ships abroad on that night was one of strange device with high peaked prow, manned by a crew of fair-skinned and blue-eyed men, which was forging its way from a northern port to some fair city of southern india; and when the storm struck her, she was not many miles from what we now call the ratnagiri coast.
After saleh left us we passed only one more salt lake, and then the country became entirely be-decked with unbroken scrub, while spinifex covered the whole ground.
He asked if you had weeded the beets.