How to spell WEHTER correctly?
If you meant "weather", here are some possible correct suggestions: weather, whether, leather, feather, heather. It is important to double-check your spellings before submitting any written work, and to rely on spell-check and online resources if needed.
List of suggestions on how to spell wehter correctly
- deter The presence of a security guard can deter potential thieves from stealing.
- eater He's a picky eater and only eats certain types of food.
- meter I used a meter to measure the length of the room.
- peter Peter is a talented musician who can play multiple instruments.
- sweater I need to buy a new sweater for the cold weather.
- sweeter The apple pie tasted sweeter with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.
- tweeter I need to replace the broken tweeter in my stereo system before the upcoming party.
- walter Walter gave a long sigh of relief.
- weather I'm going to check the weather forecast before I go outside.
- weeder I used a weeder to pull the weeds out of the garden bed.
- welder I need a welder to fix the TV.
- welter The welter of activity was overwhelming.
- wetter It rained all day yesterday; today, it's wetter.
- wetters I need to get some wetters so I can put my shoes away.
- whiter She was absolutely beautiful and beyond whiter than any other person in the room.
- winter I love skiing in the winter, but I hate how cold it gets.
Misspelling of the day