How to spell WEIGT correctly?
We think the word weigt is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell weigt correctly
- get I will try to get some rest tonight.
- Git I have a Git repository set up for my project.
- GT I drove my new GT to the track to see how fast it could go.
- jet The jet engine is an incredible technological advancement in aviation.
- kit I need to buy a new first aid kit for our family camping trip.
- legit Legit is an important word to remember when discussing anything in life.
- VEG I love to eat veggie burgers made with a variety of vegetables.
- wag The dog's tail began to wag when he saw his owner.
- wait I had to wait for 30 minutes at the doctor's office.
- Waite The Waite Society was founded in 1876 to promote research into the Tarot.
- wed John and Jane will wed in a small ceremony next month.
- wedge I need to stick a wedge under the door to keep it open.
- wedged The book was wedged tightly between the couch cushions.
- wedgie I was getting ready for bed and my sock caught on the doorknob, giving me a wedgie.
- weft She used a needle and weft thread to repair the tear.
- weigh I need to weigh the ingredients before I can start baking the cake.
- weight She measured her weight on the bathroom scale.
- weighted The box has a weighted bottom so that it will not slide around.
- weighty The attorney presented a weighty argument in the court, backed up by strong evidence.
- weird The strange man wearing a clown nose looked weird walking down the street.
- welt The new hiking boots left a welt on my ankle from rubbing against it.
- Went Larry went to get his bike.
- Wept She wept uncontrollably at the news of her sister's death.
- wet I need to get my wet clothes out of the dryer.
- wheat I suffer from gluten intolerance so I cannot eat wheat.
- whet It is important to whet your knife before slicingfood.
- whig The Whigs were a political party in 19th century England.
- whist I always lose at whist.
- widget Lately, I've been using a widget to keep my refrigerator organized.
- wight All the children were scared of the wight.
- wiglet She wore a wiglet to apparate to the meeting.
- wilt The flower began to wilt as the sun beat down on it relentlessly.
- Wist Although I wasn't familiar with the term, I could tell from the way he was wistfully looking at the moon that
- wit His wit and humor made everyone laugh at the party.
- Witt My uncle is a very interesting person; he's a writer, too.
- witty I find her witty.
- wog The wog is a dirty, unintelligent creature.
- Wot I've got a big word for you - Wot.
Misspelling of the day