How to spell WEITTING correctly?
Possible correct suggestions for the misspelling "weitting" could be "waiting", "wetting", "whiting" or "writing". It depends on the context in which the word was used. Proper proofreading and double-checking can help avoid such spelling mistakes in the future.
List of suggestions on how to spell weitting correctly
- Twitting I enjoy twitting about my random thoughts and ideas on social media.
- vetting The vetting process for potential employees is thorough and includes background checks and reference evaluations.
- weighting The professor emphasized the importance of weighting each criterion equally in the evaluation process.
- Welting The leather jacket had a stylish welting along the seams.
- wetting I hate wetting my shoes when it's raining.
- Whetting He was whetting his appetite with the delicious aromas coming from the kitchen.
- whiting My grandmother always said that whiting was the best fish for frying.
- Whittling My grandfather enjoys spending time whittling away at blocks of wood to create intricate pieces of art.
- wilting The flowers in the vase were wilting because they hadn't been watered.
- witting I was not witting of the consequences of my actions.
Misspelling of the day