Correct spelling for WERN
We think the word wern is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for wern
- bern The Federals were driven back and pursued in the direction of New Bern.
- fern On a sloping bank above the waterfall they built the little nest, thatched with the royal fern of the mountains, the red clay of the pools, and with soft feathers from the breasts of birds.
- kern Kern seemed to admit his inferiority by asking this question.
- tern As it was the sooty tern, which inhabits the Florida Keys, its appearance so far north and so far inland may be considered somewhat remarkable.
- warn I warn you, beforehand, it will be quite useless.
- wean It is our foster-child, Undine, and she will not wean herself from this childishness, although she has already entered her eighteenth year.
- wen It was very short-only a few lines: "To Rev H. Salis, "I think you ought a know bout yure sister and her goins hon, ask her ware she is goin hout tow nite at 12 'clock wen ure abed.
- worn The armchairs were well worn but comfortable, and looked "sat in."
- wren He could still hear Jenny Wren scolding and fussing.
- Ween Terrible Love, I ween, Has might, even dead, half sighing to upheave The lightless seas of selfishness amain: Seas that in a man's heart have no rain To fall and still them.
- Were 4214. Suppose you were selling a shawl for 16s.
- Vern Vern and his cigarettes!
- we're We're on board that boat that picked us up.
4 words made from the letters wern
4 letter words made from wern:
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window