Correct spelling for WERVCIE
We think the word wervcie is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for wervcie
- device This merry device pleased my lord so much, that he made the lad court-jester from that day, and many a droll trick he had played from that to this, particularly when his Highness was gloomy, so as to make him laugh again.
- devise Devise some means of taking him away from his star-gazing for only an hour.
- farce "You've made a farce of everything, Lilly.
- fierce Meanwhile close and fierce fighting was all about Poelcappelle.
- force But-did any one force her to wish to marry him?
- nerves He said to me that it must have been trying on my nerves, and that I might be tired, and also that I need not teach that day.
- novice For a novice this is very well," Mrs. Light declared.
- revise The great majority, however, will take notes, classify their notes, write a hasty first draft, and then revise the speech.
- service "I hope to be of service to you in the matter," he said, "but as I. shall often want to speak to you, you must come and live in our house, which you must look upon as your own."
- venice I was not honest in saying that; I didn't mean to go back to Venice or to see you again.
- verse Surely not because of the verse?
- verve Not once for the rest of the evening did he show any sign of the weakness which had so startled Howard, and as they went up the stairs he told them a story with admirable verve and with evident enjoyment.
- vice He shrugged his shoulders as he said this to himself, for they still ached from the vice-like grip of the giant.
- vivace But the modifications here indicated are usually overlooked; and the sense of artistic propriety is outraged by a sudden and vulgar vivace, as though the whole piece were meant for a jest, and the gaiety had at last begun!
- waive "But let us waive this subject," said he, "and go to the coffee-house, in order to make a party for dinner."
- Bevies By this admirable arrangement, whole flocks of pigeons, certain bevies of quails, shoals of flat-fish, bass, and sundry woodcock, found their way into the presence of the company.
- Levies This was aided by the fact that Corunna had large magazines of arms and ammunition, which had been sent out fifteen months before, from England, and were still lying there, although Spain was clamouring for arms for its newly raised levies.
- waives But Lincoln waives all this in deference to the virtues he believes Hooker possesses, and promotes him to succeed Burnside.
- serves The young waiter remains and serves: the cook goes out, and reappears from time to time bringing in the courses.
- swerves This is the exit of the Lesse, which, higher up the vale, at the curious Perte de Lesse, swerves suddenly from its obvious course, down the bright and cheerful valley, to plunge noisily through a narrow slit in the rock- "Where Alph, the sacred river, ran Through caverns measureless to man Down to a sunless sea."
46 words made from the letters wervcie
4 letter words made from wervcie:
5 letter words made from wervcie:
creve, weier, erice, reive, rieve, cervi.
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten