Correct spelling for WESDAY
We think the word wesday is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for wesday
- cedar Then replied Tsin Lung: "Truly, it is as it is said, astute Thang-li, though the encircling wall of a hollow cedar-tree, for example, might impart to the voice in question a less uncompromising ring of finality than it possesses when raised in a silk-lined chamber and surrounded by a band of armed retainers.
- seedy The most sickening sight in New York, Chicago, or Boston is to see second-hand books faded and weather-beaten exposed on the street for sale at a seedy, feeble price.
- stay You don't stay with it.
- tuesday Yes, Miss Scullen, not beyond Tuesday evening.
- veda Again in the Veda we find another hymn to King Varuna: He who knows the place of the birds that fly through the sky; who on the waters knows the ships.
- vest As at the time of the reformation, recourse was had to the princes as rulers, so here in the beginning it was thought wisest and safest to vest the government of the congregation in a few set over them by authority.
- vesta After a pause we begin to talk of the Vesta, which collided with two steamers and went down.
- wed Men and women may seldom wed their true loves, or if they do, it is but to lose them.
- weed "And I'll tell you what I'll do, ma'am, to make up, I'll go and weed the garden.
- weeds When he had finished, all but carrying away his pile of weeds, he heard a voice at the gate.
- weedy At 4 P.M. we reached the " Weedy," a creek which, to our sorrow, was perfectly dry.
- weekday As if you'd preach on a weekday!
- weld C. 2.-By this time, as this wonderful feat shows, the Army of Gaul had become one of those perfect instruments into which only truly great commanders can weld their forces.
67 words made from the letters wesday
3 letter words made from wesday:
4 letter words made from wesday:
Misspelling of the day
- all a sudden
- all off
- art grossed out by
- art guard
- be in midair
- beared comparison
- beat someone to it