Correct spelling for WHAMED
We think the word whamed is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for whamed
- charmed " Charmed to meet you, I'm sure," said Mrs. Stebbins.
- harmed "Miss Anderson-if he's harmed you-" broke out Kurt, hoarsely.
- named I wonder what she has named him.
- rhymed The very day before Mr. Montenero was to leave town, without any conceivable reason, suddenly a cry was raised against the Jews: unfortunately, Jews rhymed to shoes: these words were hitched into a rhyme, and the cry was, "No Jews, no wooden shoes!"
- seamed In front of me Haramok, seamed with snow-filled gullies, still towered far above; immediately below, the saddle-brown, bare earth, snow-streaked-divided the Chittagul Nullah from Tronkol.
- shamed You can hang your head and pretend to be sort o' shamed, if you like; it will help to carry the thing out.
- tamed We had a number of these tropical birds that have been tamed to serve the railway, to help us with our bags and things getting into the train, although there were Louise and a couple of Mrs. Ess Kay's footmen as well.
- warmed Now, as he entered, the place struck very cold; for it was early spring, and the earth was not yet warmed through with the sun.
- weaned The great men are great, and they were lucky, because they had mothers who did not cease to feed them when they were weaned, but kept on feeding them mentally into their manhood.
- whacked We are spending our reserve force, and we are just about whacked!"
- Beamed Here the room in which he found himself was small and cosy, it had a bright pink wall-paper, and behind a little shining table a shining young woman beamed upon him.
- Chimed The Marquis of Headfort, the Earls of Fingall and of Desart, Lord Powerscourt, Lord Langford, all chimed in with offers of help.
- Ahmed Salah Ben- Ahmed is a disgraced soldier!
59 words made from the letters whamed
3 letter words made from whamed:
4 letter words made from whamed:
6 letter words made from whamed:
Misspelling of the day
- am valid
- co occurred
- cool heels
- giving key city