Correct spelling for WHE
We think the word whe is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for whe
- he He would not listen.
- wee Or if you have to be in a town, we shall have a wee, wee flat, and it will be such fun looking after it, just like having a doll's house, only a hundred times better.
- when You said nothing about it when you came in?
- whet "That is being a good smoker," I ventured sententiously; "to whet indulgence with abstinence."
- whey My Lord would have had me dine with him, but I had a mind to go home to my workmen, and so took a kind good bye of him, and so with Creed to St. James's, and, missing Mr. Coventry, walked to the New Exchange, and there drank some whey, and so I by water home, and found my closett at my office made very clean and neat to my mind mightily, and home to dinner, and then to my office to brush my books, and put them and my papers in order again, and all the afternoon till late at night doing business there, and so home to supper, and then to work in my chamber, making matters of this day's accounts clear in my books, they being a little extraordinary, and so being very late I put myself to bed, the rest being long ago gone.
- who Who does he go with?
- why " Why, of 'Many Waters'!...
- woe He was a kind man, and a courteous, always ready to be interested in the affairs of his poorer neighbours, and willing to listen to any tale of woe.
- We Why don't we do the same way they do?"
- She Why, that's what she is always thinking about.
- The The girl did not think very much of what might have happened.
- Whew Whew, what a difference!
- Che An Italian, having at the time an audience with His Highness, demanded, " Che cosa vuole Signore Consule?"
- WHEE " Whee! The Prescotts must have been making money this year," commented Ben Alvord, when he heard the long list of presents named.
1 words made from the letters whe
3 letter words made from whe:
Misspelling of the day
- be disagreeable