Correct spelling for WHEEAS
We think the word wheeas is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for wheeas
- weeds "If I have a spade," she whispered, "I can make the earth nice and soft and dig up weeds.
- wheal Passing this lake, stripped out of their clothes, there came many mosquitoes, upon whose biting there arose a wheal that smarted very much; they struck them with their hands, and with the blow which they gave they killed so many that the blood did run down the arms and bodies of the men.
- wheat Some fields of spring wheat had run fifteen bushels.
- wheel "He knocked a wheel off.
- wheels Then I worked my way along till I was clear of the wheels and got out.
- wheeze He did nothing but cough and wheeze, and could only speak in a hoarse sort of whisper."
- wheezy "But there are other verses," said Juliette, resting her hands on the keys of the wheezy spinet which must have been a hundred years old.
- Was What was it you did?"
- Whereas For we have a peculiar power of thinking before we act, and of acting too, whereas other men are courageous from ignorance, but hesitate upon reflection."
38 words made from the letters wheeas
4 letter words made from wheeas:
5 letter words made from wheeas:
Misspelling of the day
- able live with
- become student
- bends one will