Correct spelling for WHEEZ
We think the word wheez is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for wheez
- wee She's the wee-est thing you ever saw, and they dress her in Cousin Amelia's discarded Sunday frocks.
- wheel He was soon confined almost entirely to the house, except when the weather allowed him to be drawn about the grounds in a wheel-chair.
- wheels Gerard had fallen in front of the wheels!
- wheeze Slowly, as if the grave were unwilling to give up its prey the music began to whimper, wheeze and squeak.
- wheezy At last, at last, the wheezy clock in the church steeple announced that it was seven o'clock!
- where No, but where were you last night?
- whey Give me the cup of whey ...
- whiz Gee whiz, I laughed so much that I just lay down on the seat and held my sides.
- wiz Wint'rop - what is de matter wiz you?
- Wheezed "No. He is all right," he wheezed, "and is going to get well.
- Whew Whew, how cold it was!...
- Whose I cannot rest until I know who that man was whose voice I heard over your telephone this morning.
- wheezes The latter confers with the old clergyman, who wheezes and puffs and is quite fussy; finally bids them stand before him in the proper position.
11 words made from the letters wheez
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re