Correct spelling for WHEM
We think the word whem is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for whem
- hem I was left to entertain a handsome young lady, and all I could say was to cough and " Hem!
- wham Scots, wha hae wi' Wallace bled, Scots, wham Bruce has aften led, Welcome to your gory bed, Or to victorie!
- whelm Awhile the Patriarch saw, with heaving sighs, These crimson flags insult the saddening skies, Saw desolation whelm his favorite coast, His children scattered and their vigor lost, Dekalb in furious combat press the plain, Morgan and Smallwood every shock sustain, Gates, now no more triumphant, quit the field, Indignant Davidson his lifeblood yield, Blount, Gregory, Williamson, with souls of fire But slender force, from hill to hill retire; When Greene in lonely greatness takes the ground, And bids at last the trump of vengeance sound.
- when 4284. When is that?
- whet To that his wistful eye Turns, while he hears his mother's lullaby; His hoarded cents he gladly gives to get it, Then leaves no stone unturned till he can whet it; And, in the education of the lad, No little part that implement hath had,- His pocket-knife to the young whittler brings A growing knowledge of material things.
- whey She presses, and kneads and rolls this thickening body until it assumes the consistency of dough: the whey is bluish in color, and as thin as water.
- whim "Tis no whim," replied he, "for I really heard it; nor had I been asleep; for it began soon after I got into bed."
- Ahem Captain Staysail cleared his throat before he began: Ahem!
- Them 4.2. Paid to them at Settlement.
- Whew She sees it now, but-whew!
- Whom And who are all these whom I do not know?
- CHEM After that came the statues of Alexander and Ptolemy Soter crowned with gold and ivy: by the side of Ptolemy stood the statues of Virtue, of the god Chem, and of the city of Corinth; and he was followed by female statues of the conquered cities of Ionia, Greece, Asia Minor, and Persia; and the statues of other gods.
- WHEE " Whee! I only hope none of the balancing weight slips off!" said Hiram, who appeared to be rather nervous.
Misspelling of the day