Correct spelling for WHEPONS
We think the word whepons is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for whepons
- weapon If only he had a weapon!
- weeping Next morning he despatched a secret messenger to Yabolo, making a rendezvous at a certain village and with a weeping Bakuma in his train set out to seek the rest of his fortune at the camp of Eyes-in-the-hands.
- peons To me there was nothing interesting in them and their surroundings, as they had no family and no people but the native peons about them, and, above all, no plantation where birds could be seen.
- whips Scarcely was the supper placed upon the table, when a tremendous tramping of horses along the street, and loud cracking of whips, announced a new arrival.
- weeps When with proud joy we lift Life's red wine To drink deep of the mystic shining cup And ecstasy through all our being leaps- Death bows his head and weeps.
- wagons The wagons were leaving in a quarter of an hour.
- weapons The sword of craft and the bow of cunning are the only weapons in the use of which he was skilled.
- whoops My first impulse was to hasten to the side attacked, but in the interval between the war-whoops, I heard my father's voice shouting, "Stay all of you at your posts, we don't know on which side we may next be attacked."
122 words made from the letters whepons
4 letter words made from whepons:
5 letter words made from whepons:
Misspelling of the day
- able live with
- become student
- bends one will