How to spell WHICI correctly?
We think the word whici is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell whici correctly
- vice My only vice is eating too much chocolate.
- weirs The river is populated with rows of weirs, causing the water to flow in a turbulent manner.
- Weiss She wears the Weiss Schnee crest on her messenger bag.
- whack She gave the side of the TV a whack with her hand, hoping to fix the glitch in the screen.
- Which Which is your favorite type of music?
- whiff The whiff of freshly baked bread coming from the kitchen made my stomach grumble.
- whim She decided to dye her hair blue on a whim.
- WHIMS She followed her whims wherever they took her, never wanting to be tied down to any one thing.
- whine I can't listen to her whine about her problems anymore.
- whiny She whined about how hard the work was and how much she hated it.
- whip I whipped my child with a belt.
- whips The jockey whipped the horse to make it go faster.
- whir My computer whirred to life.
- whirl The whirlpool at the pool was so inviting.
- whirs As I turned on the blender, it made a loud whir as it began to mix my smoothie.
- whisk She used a whisk to mix the batter for the cake.
- whist We were having a whist game while we waited for our food.
- whit I need to whit my teeth.
- white I need to wash my white shirt.
- whiz It was a dazzling show, and the orchestra was the whiz of the town.
- who's Who's going to the movie tonight?
- Whose Who is that woman in the red dress?
- Whoso Whosoever wants to come with me to the park is welcome.
- WII John is playing his Wii game.
- wiki One page of the wiki detailed the strategy for defeating the dragon.
- Wis I always getMeasurements in Wis.
- wise That wise old sage knew what he was talking about.
- wiz Harry Potter is known as the wiz kid from Hogwarts.
- WWII My grandfather fought in WWII and was awarded a purple heart for his bravery.
Misspelling of the day