Correct spelling for WHIEN
We think the word whien is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for whien
- vein "Bless me," said Peter to himself, "the boy has got back to his old vein of humours and melancholies.
- vine They secured him without difficulty, carried him to the shore, and there binding his hands behind him with a strong grape-vine, led him towards their village.
- wain Following this diplomatic episode, Congress Wain sought a way of escape from the consequences of total nonintercourse.
- wane He taught them about the moon, how when you can grip in the hollow side with your left hand it is waxing, and grip in with the right, it's on the wane; remember that, boys!
- wean She ardently desired to have a "bodily sight" of her Lord upon the Cross, "like other that were Christ's lovers"; and she prayed that she might have "a grievous sickness almost unto death," to wean her from the world and quicken her spiritual sense.
- wen The result was most happy, and the grateful man, now proudly holding up his head among his fellows, composed in honour of the event The Song of the Wen: O Tusitala, when you first came here I was ugly and poor and deformed.
- when Come: when shall it be?"
- whine For who but he of all the Greeks, your sire, For whom you whine and cry, who else but he Took heart to sacrifice unto the Gods Thy sister?
16 words made from the letters whien
5 letter words made from whien:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten